Dinner in a hurry can be as simple as rolling up a tortilla filled with healthy ingredients. For a great "brown bag" lunch, roll into waxed paper and twist the ends, party-cracker style.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice chicken into 1/4-inch (0. 5-cm) strips.
- 2Cut avocado into slices& carrots into thin julienned strips.
- 3Grate peel from lime and stir into sour cream along with hot sauce.
- 4To assemble, lay tortillas flat.
- 5Place chicken strips in a line across middle of each tortilla.
- 6Top with carrot and avocado.
- 7Dab with sour cream, scatter coriander or green onion& top with a little lettuce.
- 8Roll each into a cigar shape.
- 9If not eating right away, wrap each roll in waxed paper, twist ends& refrigerate for up to half a day.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dinner in a Hurry - Smoked Chicken Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.8
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 850.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 14.3 g