Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Dinner in a hurry can be as simple as rolling up a tortilla filled with healthy ingredients. For a great "brown bag" lunch, roll into waxed paper and twist the ends, party-cracker style.
- Slice chicken into 1/4-inch (0. 5-cm) strips.
- Cut avocado into slices& carrots into thin julienned strips.
- Grate peel from lime and stir into sour cream along with hot sauce.
- To assemble, lay tortillas flat.
- Place chicken strips in a line across middle of each tortilla.
- Top with carrot and avocado.
- Dab with sour cream, scatter coriander or green onion& top with a little lettuce.
- Roll each into a cigar shape.
- If not eating right away, wrap each roll in waxed paper, twist ends& refrigerate for up to half a day.
Dear CL, I made this recipe using chapatis as Tortillas are not easily avlbl. This was the first time we have tasted avacado I bought just one for this recipe (expensive) may be I will not use it the next time. Not used to the taste I guess or maybe the quality of the fruit I bought was not good. :)I used home made sour cream (with yoghurt and cornflour) and a combo of spring onion and coriander. It was pretty good apart from the avocado. :) Fay