Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Dinner in a hurry can be as simple as rolling up a tortilla filled with healthy ingredients. For a great "brown bag" lunch, roll into waxed paper and twist the ends, party-cracker style.
- Slice chicken into 1/4-inch (0. 5-cm) strips.
- Cut avocado into slices& carrots into thin julienned strips.
- Grate peel from lime and stir into sour cream along with hot sauce.
- To assemble, lay tortillas flat.
- Place chicken strips in a line across middle of each tortilla.
- Top with carrot and avocado.
- Dab with sour cream, scatter coriander or green onion& top with a little lettuce.
- Roll each into a cigar shape.
- If not eating right away, wrap each roll in waxed paper, twist ends& refrigerate for up to half a day.