These can be assembled very quickly with ingredients from the deli--and for a fraction of the cost of ready-made. They are also portable for a brown bag lunch!
My Private Note
large s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Seed and very thinly slice pepper.
- 2Grate cucumber and, using your hands, squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- 3Grate carrot.
- 4Lay tortillas flat on a counter.
- 5Thinly spread with hummus, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges.
- 6Place pepper slices in a line across bottom of tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border at bottom.
- 7Spoon tabbouleh salad alongside peppers, then place carrots, cucumber, cheese and lettuce so they form stripes across tortilla leaving a 1-inch border at sides and a 3-inch border at top.
- 8Roll up tortillas tightly, jelly-roll style.
- 9If serving right away, slice in half diagonally.
- 10Or, lay each roll on a piece of waxed paper, about 12 inches long.
- 11Roll up and twist ends party-cracker style.
- 12Refrigerate for up to 1 day.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dinner in a Hurry - Middle Eastern Roll Up
Serving Size: 1 (1074 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.4
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 970.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: