Forget the bread & keep a stash of tortillas in the freezer! This one's easy to make (for a quick dinner) and easy to take (for a brown bag lunch).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 large tomato, ripe but still firm
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 cup chopped arugula or 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tortilla (10")
- 1/4 lb smoked turkey or 1/4 lb chicken, thinly sliced
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1Peel avocado, cut in half and remove pit.
- 2Mash pulp in a small bowl with mayonnaise, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- 3Chop tomato into 1/2" pieces& slice onion into thin strips.
- 4Stir tomato and onion with arugula and basil.
- 5Spread avocado mixture over tortillas, leaving at least a 1-inch border around edge.
- 6Layer turkey on top, then bacon.
- 7Scatter with tomato mixture.
- 8To wrap, fold right and left edges of tortilla over filling toward centre.
- 9Fold bottom edge of tortilla toward centre and gently roll until tortilla is completely wrapped and forms a roll.
- 10Slice in half diagonally and serve.
- 11Or wrap individually and refrigerate up to 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dinner in a Hurry - Club Roll Up
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.6
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 705.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: