Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Budget friendly for a family on the go.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 1⁄2 bell pepper (diced)
- 24 ounces crushed tomatoes with juice
- 12 ounces corn
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese (cut into cubes)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- salt & pepper
- In large stock pot, brown ground beef and then add diced onions, diced pepper, tomato, corn, chili powder, and salt & pepper to taste.
- In seperate pot cook noodles by the directions on bag.
- Cube cheese and add to pot to melt.
- Once noodles are done drain then add to the large stock pot and stir to mix all ingredients and pour into a casserole dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and cook for 15 minutes.