Recipe by Kat's Mom
A positively lethal recipe from Hostess to satisfy any sweet tooth. I used Cool Whip for the "whipped cream" and a 4.37 oz box of Chocolate Caramel Chip Jell-o instant pudding. Other flavors of pudding would probably work well too. Refrigeration time is not included, so make this at least one hour ahead. With a little supervision, this would be a wonderful dessert that your kids could make.
Top Review by Loves-2-Cook
Great recipe! Chocolatey and yummy! This would be great with out the ding dongs too. Easy and quick to put together. I used Fat Free Cool Whip to cut down on some fat and calories. The cool whip thickened up nicely after folding in the chocolate pudding powder. I didn't use the sprinkles. I will absolutely be making this again. Thanks for sharing!
- 6 Ding Dong Chocolate Snack Cakes
- 16 ounces whipped cream
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant chocolate fudge pudding
- chocolate sprinkles (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each Ding Dong into eight pieces.
- Mix whipped cream and pudding in a large bowl until well blended.
- Gently fold in Ding Dong pieces.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Before serving, add chocolate sprinkles to the top of the dessert or the bottom of the serving dish.