1/4 Photos of Diner's Wine "Mojito"
This cocktail was created to represent the Diners, Winers, and Chives team for ZWT #8. It represents our team because it is fresh, trendy, sweet, spicy, and also health conscious. Yes, I said it. It's got fresh fruit, fresh herbs, raw honey, and fresh ginger. Do the research. And we stick together and don't do anything without Chives.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 fresh basil leaves
- 1 slice fresh lemon (thin)
- 1 slice fresh lime (thin)
- 1/4 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- 1 dash Chinese five spice powder
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 8 ounces dry white wine or 8 ounces dry red wine
- chives, for garnish
- fresh basil, for garnish (you'll enjoy the aroma as you sip this through a straw)
- 1In the bottom of a tall glass, muddle the basil, lemon, lime, grated ginger, 5-spice powder, and honey.
- 2Fill glass with ice cubes; pour in wine.
- 3Garnish with fresh or dried chives and fresh basil sprig.
- 4Enjoy with a pretty colored straw.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diner's Wine "Mojito"
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder