1/2 Photos of Dina's Baked Latkes
That is Dr House to you's Note:
From vegfamily.com originally. The tofu mix takes the place of the egg as binder. You may add more spices or onion and garlic to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat 400F oven. Chop 1/2 potatoes coarsely.
- 2Place them, the tofu, onion and garlic into food processor. Process to Mixed well.
- 3Place in bowl. Shred the remaining potatoes, discarding liquid and add with remaining ingredients to tofu mix.
- 4Stir until well blended. 1/4 cup per pancake. Spoon onto cookie sheet. Flatten tops with turner. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- 5Serve with applesauce and soy sour cream.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dina's Baked Latkes
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.3
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 409.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 9.1 g