Recipe by Roxxy
Beef and Pork dumplings wrapped in wonton wrappers which can be steamed or deep fried.
- 500 g minced beef
- 500 g ground pork
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 savoy cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 finely chopped carrot
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 (8 ounce) package round wonton skins
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients (except dim sim skin) in a large bowl and massage together.
- Take a heaped tablespoon of mixture and wrap with the dim sim skin, sealing with a little water.
- Either deep fry at 180 degrees for approx 5 minutes, or steam for approx 5 minutes serve with sweet chilli and soy sauce for dipping.