1/1 Photo of Dilmah Exceptional Italian Almond Cupcakes
This is a Dilmah tea recipe that I found attached to Woman's Day; is Woman's Day everyday food mini cookbook. When you think of this recipe, I would “suggest” you think more of it like an Italian biscotti biscuit to dunk in tea rather than a light, airy cupcake. If you would like to read the story why I made these: http://whatsonthelist.wordpress.com/2013/01/06/amore-almond-cupcakes-using-a-dilmah-recipe/ NOTE: —I filled the mini muffin trays 3/4 fill. —No need to press almonds down into mixture. Database would not accept the specific tea which is Dilmah Italian Almond Real Leaf, ingredient is listed as teabags.
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- 22. In saucepan, add teabags to boiling water; allow to cool; remover teabags.
- 33. In a mixing bowl, combine tea water, butter, eggs, sugar and flour. With a mixer, beat for about 3 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- 44. Oil spray mini cupcake trays and sprinkle with almonds.
- 55. Bake 15 minutes or until firm in the centre. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. ENJOY! :).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dilmah Exceptional Italian Almond Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.6
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 242.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: