Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
I felt that I could help this recipe out a bit, so I decided to adopt it from the Recipezaar recipe account. It will be updated as soon as I can get around to it.. until then, make it at your own risk :) just kidding! I do hope I can help this wounded recipe out!
- 1 1⁄2 cups unbleached flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, Melted or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, Shredded
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line with paper baking cups or grease, 12 muffin-pan cups.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup, level off.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and dill weed, mix well.
- In medium bowl combine milk, margarine and eggs.
- Stir in ricotta cheese and zucchini, beat well.
- Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened (Batter will be stiff).
- Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3rds full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from pan and serve.
Reminds me of some of the food they served me in hospital.