Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is one of my favorites to take to potluck dinners.
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed (or 2 Tbsp. fresh)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups zucchini (shredded or chopped)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Combine biscuit mix, Parmesan cheese, dill, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add eggs and oil; mix well.
- Stir in zucchini and onion.
- Pour into a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
This wasn't bad. Needs a little more flavor for my taste
In yet one more desperate attempt to find a different way to do zucchini, this was easy and tasty. Next time I would add MORE dill -- it was very subtle flavor. Thanks, Pat
Everyone loves this casserole. It is a good thing to make with all that summer zuccini. I usually cover it with cheese at the end of the cooking time and let it get good and browned.