Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I love tuna patties anytime, they are healthy and tasty. This one is no exception.
- 1⁄2 small zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna
- Heat the broiler.
- Shred the zucchini and make sure you have 1/2 cup.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the remaining ingredients, form 3 patties and broil 4" from heat.
- Cook for 3 minutes then turn carefully and broil 3 minutes more.
Nice change from regular tuna patties. They were very moist. The zucchini and dill complement the recipe well. Makes a great light lunch with a salad. I did however deviate from the recipe by cooking them on a nonstick griddle 3 minutes on each side. Made 4 3" patties.
These were pretty good. For me, slightly dry baking them. If I make them again, I'll probably use a grill and butter.