Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Original recipe from Gourmet Mag. I love shrimp and this is a great recipe. You can BBQ before your guests arrive and have it all ready, or place on a salad of avocado with bacon and fresh greens. Gotta go get the shrimp........
- 1 1⁄2 lbs raw shrimp, peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, snipped
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- smokey paprika
- Mix together the dill, lemon juice, oil, and ground pepper to make a marinade.
- Add shrimp and marinade for 30 minutes and then place shrimp on shewers.
- Sprinkle shrimp with smokey paprika and grill or place on the BBQ until they turn pink.