Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy and fairly inexpensive to make. The pine nuts give this a nice crunch as well as flavor. Much better than cheese balls.
- 1 (6 ounce) canskinless boneless salmon, drained
- 1⁄2 cup fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 green onions, finely minced
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Serve with crackers or fresh veggie sticks, if desired.
What a hit. Everyone loved it. Took it to a March Madness basketball party and the men devoured it. Thanks!
Made this the night before and the ingredients blended wonderfully. There was no one ingredient that overpowered the others. Toasting the pine nuts really enhanced their flavor. I used regular cream cheese instead of low fat. This recipe is going in my recipe box. It's a definite keeper.