Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a yummy spread that's great with crackers, or stuffed into mini pita halves for an appie. I got the recipe from a friend who sold Schneider's Popcorn Seasonings. I tweaked it a bit for my taste by adding dried dill, parsley and cheddar. 1 hr. Cook is chill time.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese (reg or light)
- 170.09 g can salmon, drained & mashed
- 14.79 ml dill seasoning (for popcorn)
- 2.46 ml dried dill
- 118.29 ml finely grated aged cheddar cheese
- 2.46 ml dried parsley
- Cream together cream cheese, salmon, cheddar and seasonings until well blended.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Keeps well in refrigerator.
- Serve in a nice bowl for spreading, or stuff into halved mini pitas.
- Serving possibilities are endless! Use your imagination!