Recipe by Kree
This is a creamy potato salad that gets its tangy flavor from curry, dill, and Dijon mustard. It's also healthier than most. 'Tis the season for barbecues, so I had to share! It came in an insert with my Quick Cooking magazine. If you use the soy yogurt it's dairy-free.
Top Review by Chef-Boy-I-Be Illinois
We liked this very much, although I added a pinch of sea salt and the juice of one lemon for a little more flavor. Like another reviewer, I also added a bit more dijon and dill. What I like most about the recipe is the use of yogurt, which is much more healthful than mayo based dressings. I can see myself using this dressing on much more than just potato salad!
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt or 1 cup soy yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; cover and bring to a boil.
- Cook until tender, about 25-30 minutes; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Thinly slice potatoes; add to yogurt mixture and toss gently until coated.
- Refrigerate until serving.