Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are so easy! And very yummy too!
- 6 boneless pork loin chops
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prick pork chops with a fork.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except the pork chops.
- Spoon over both sides of pork chops.
- Place on a broiler pan; broil 4-6 inches from heat for 4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
This has a really great taste. But next time I may use 1/8 cup butter and 1/8 cup chicken stock to reduce the fat. The cooking time is perfect. The chops turned out tender. Thanks Jolene :)
Me and my family loved this recipe!! I has such great flavor. I will be using this recipe over and over.