Recipe by Heather Beldin
Very good for church gatherings, picnics, or potlucks. Something light and easy. Did I mention very good??? This has great taste and hope yall enjoy it as much as I did.
- 1 (16 ounce) box rotini pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 hardboiled egg, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rotini according to package directions, drain, rinse with cold water and drain well.
- In large bowl stir together sour cream, mayonnaise and dill weed, stir in celery and onion, add pasta and egg.
- Toss until coated with dressing, season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.