Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From August 1995 "Canadian Living" magazine.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 13 ounces canned tuna in water, drained
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 wheat hamburger buns
- alfalfa sprout
- Mix the eggs with the bread crumbs, dill, horseradish,.
- mustard, pepper and salt.
- Add the tuna along with the onions and celery.
- Shape the mixture into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- In nonstick skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat; cook patties, turning once, for 10 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Place the patties in the sandwich buns and garnish with the sprouts.