1/2 Photos of Dilly Harvest Potato Bake (Penzeys)
1 hr 5 mins
A new recipe from Penzeys Spices. Says its a great way to get kids to eat veggies by hiding the carrots in this super easy casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350° (usually this dish is getting baked alongside a roast or chicken, and it will be fine at 325° or 375°, too).
- 2Shred the carrots and potatoes in a food processor; squeeze the potatoes and discard the extra liquid.
- 3Toss the potatoes, carrots, onion, dill, salt and pepper together and place it in the bottom of a greased/buttered, small baking dish.
- 4Dot the top of the veggies with the butter pats, pushing some butter bits down into the potatoes.
- 5Drizzle the cream/milk over the top, and bake one hour.
- 6NOTE: Cover with foil if the dish starts to get overly brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dilly Harvest Potato Bake (Penzeys)
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 378.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 8.2 g