Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
Fish on the Bar-B! Very easy.
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lb haddock fillets or 1 lb other white fish
- Combine first five ingredients.
- Brush fish with mixture and place on a grilling tray (the top part of a broiler pan will do).
- Put tray on barbeque at medium heat for about 6 minutes.
- Baste fish with mixture again and turn.
- Cook 5- 10 minutes more, until flaky.
I loved the basting sauce. I used fresh dill and added a little salt and pepper. Very nice way to prepare haddock.