1/1 Photo of Dilly Green Beans
Cholesterol-free, low sodium, healthy green veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar and dill.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Steam the beans, or parboil them, only until they are crisp-tender, approximately three minutes, depending on size of beans.
- 4Drain thoroughly.
- 5Add the beans to the dressing.
- 6Toss and stir to thoroughly coat the beans.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste, and then let the beans come to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- 8Garnish with almonds and serve immediately, or refrigerate until needed.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dilly Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar