Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try serving this yummy salad dressing over a bed of fresh baby greens from the garden or over any greens of your choice.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup tarragon vinegar
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar or 1⁄2 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- In a small bowl, whisk the mustard, vinegar, pepper and sugar.
- In a fine stream,drizzle oil into mixture, whisking constantly(dressing will thicken);stir in dill; serve over your favorite salad greens.