Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2⁄3 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- Mix and refrigerate for a few hours to blend flavors.
- Serve with fresh uncooked vegetables.
This dip is pretty good. I do have to say that 2 tablespoons of seasoning salt is way too much. I put in about just over 2 teaspoons and that was still too much. I suggest starting out with 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning salt and going from there to your tastes. Otherwise, this is a very tasty dip for veggies.