Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great make-ahead salad for your summer BBQ or for anytime, really. Fast and easy!
- 8 cups thinly sliced pared cucumbers (4 medium)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- Place cucumbers in a large bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients except dill weed; pour over cucumbers and mix gently.
- Sprinkle with dill weed.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Mix lightly before serving.
- If desired, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
I made a quarter of this recipe to go over lamb feta burgers. It was really good. I reduced the oil to just a drizzle and put the full amount of vinegar and dill in for the quarter recipe.