Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These crackers are quick and so easy to make. They never last long around my house.
Make and share this Dilly Crackers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package oyster crackers
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- Place crackers in bowl.
- In a separate small bowl combine oil, dillweed, and salad dressing mix; mix well.
- Pour over crackers; cover and toss lightly.
- Let stand overnight before serving.
- Store in air-tight container.