Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Mmm...these are sooo good and pretty easy.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened and divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dill weed, divided
- 6 slices French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices tomatoes
- Pound chicken to flatten evenly; set aside.
- In a skillet, melt 3 TBSP of butter.
- Add garlic and 1/2 tsp dill.
- Add chicken; cook until juices run clear.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Spread both sides of bread with remaining butter.
- In a skillet, grill on both sides of bread until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, lemon juice and remaining dill.
- Spread on one side of grilled bread.
- Place lettuce, chicken and tomato on 4 slices of bread; top with remaining bread.