We're always looking for a better sandwich. When I found this in an issue of Quick Cooking, we knew we had a winner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken to flatten.
- 2In 12 in skillet melt 3 T butter, add garlic and 1/2 t dill.
- 3Add chicken, cook until done.
- 4Spread both sides of bread with remaining butter.
- 5Fry bread in fresh skillet until golden brown on both sides.
- 6Mix cream cheese, lemon juice and remaining dill; spread on one side of bread.
- 7Place lettuce, chicken, and tomato on top.
- 8Top with remaining slices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dilly Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.4
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 130.1 mg
- Sodium 1030.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 40.6 g