Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love quick breads that you can whip up to go with your favorite soup! Enjoy!
Make and share this Dilly Cheesy Quick Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 5x9 loaf pan.
- Combine biscuit mix, cheese and sugar in a large bowl. .
- In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and blend thoroughly. Beat slightly to remove lumps.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes until golden brown.