Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I love quick breads that you can whip up to go with your favorite soup! Enjoy!
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 5x9 loaf pan.
- Combine biscuit mix, cheese and sugar in a large bowl. .
- In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and blend thoroughly. Beat slightly to remove lumps.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes until golden brown.