Southern Living; these are great with soups, stews, or chili.
Make and share this Dilly Cheese Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 2 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in the center of mixture.
- Combine egg and next 4 ingredients.
- Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Place paper baking cups in muffin pans, and coat with cooking spray.
- Spoon batter into cups, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degreesfor 25-28 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately, and cool on wire rack.