Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe years ago from a grocery store that was featuring Kraft products. A "make ahead" crowd pleaser. I always have lots of requests for this recipe--and easy to make.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bick pickle
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Combine first 5 ingredients, beating until smooth.
- Cover and chill until firm or over night.
- Shape into a ball and roll in mixture of nuts and parsley.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
I also got this recipe from Kraft years and years ago and have used it every christmas since. Really really good, everyones favorite.