Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy cream cheese based cheese ball that is delicious on both crackers and bread.
Make and share this Dilly Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (250 g) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup grated low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1⁄2 cup vegetarian salami or 1⁄2 cup salami (optional)
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1⁄3 cup cracker crumb (optional)
- Combine first 7 ingredients until smooth.
- Cover and chill until firm.
- Shape into a ball and roll in cracker crumbs if desired.
- Serve with crakers or on bread.