Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy cream cheese based cheese ball that is delicious on both crackers and bread.
Make and share this Dilly Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (250 g) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup grated low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1⁄2 cup vegetarian salami or 1⁄2 cup salami (optional)
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1⁄3 cup cracker crumb (optional)
- Combine first 7 ingredients until smooth.
- Cover and chill until firm.
- Shape into a ball and roll in cracker crumbs if desired.
- Serve with crakers or on bread.
I make a batch and take it on sandwiches for lunch all week, it is hard to not just stand in the kitchen with a box of crackers and eat the whole thing.