LUv 2 BaKE's Note:
An easy cream cheese based cheese ball that is delicious on both crackers and bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (250 g) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup grated low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1/2 cup vegetarian salami or 1/2 cup salami (optional)
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup cracker crumb (optional)
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients until smooth.
- 2Cover and chill until firm.
- 3Shape into a ball and roll in cracker crumbs if desired.
- 4Serve with crakers or on bread.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dilly Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 290.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: