- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a large ziploc bag and marinate for at least and hour or up to 24 hours.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Spoon remaining sauce over chicken and serve.
- For OAMC: freeze after step one. Defrost overnight in fridge and then bake as directed in step 2.