Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Reader's Digest June 2006
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients in a large ziploc bag and marinate for at least and hour or up to 24 hours.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Spoon remaining sauce over chicken and serve.
- For OAMC: freeze after step one. Defrost overnight in fridge and then bake as directed in step 2.
Wow- this was awesome! I put split chicken breasts in a bag with the marinade and froze it- thawed and stuck in baking pan and baked away- it was delicious and smelled so good!
so easy and the family ate it without too much protest.
Excellent recipe! Goes together easy as pie and the flavor is wonderful. Instead of chicken breast I used leftover roasted chicken that I had taken off the carcass. I marinated it overnight and served it over rice with a side of broccoli - my husband and I both loved it. Thanks, Pamela for a keeper that is easy and good. Miss Barb