Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great way to use up garden beans.
Make and share this Dilly Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups green beans or 2 cups wax beans, per pint
- boiling water
- 1 head dill, per pint
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, per pint
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pickling salt
- Place beans in large pot of boiling water. Return to a boil Boil 2 minutes. Drain. Rinse in cold water.
- Put 1 head of dill and one garlic clove into each hot sterilized pint jar. Pack with beans to within 1 inch of top.
- In large saucepan, combine vinegar, water and salt. Stir and bring to a boil. Pour over beans to within 1/4 inch of top. Seal. Makes as many jars as you wish.