Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Trim ends off beans.
- Combine salt, vinegar and water in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pack beans lengthwise into 4 hot pint jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1 clove garlic, and 1 head of dill to each jar.
- Ladle hot liquid over beans, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Remove air bubbles and adjust two-piece caps.
- Process pints in boiling water canner for 10 minutes.
Love these! They are wonderful and my entire family, kids and all, love these!
Very good. My whole family loves these.
Fantastically good ! Almost as good as my own "Deli Olives" :-)