Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- cuts ends off of beans and wash thoroughly.
- if beans are small, leave whole otherwise cut into 1 inch lengths.
- bring water, vinegar, and salt to a boil, then add beans and cook 2 minutes.
- remove beans to a paper towel lined cookie sheet.
- save cooking liquid.
- add 1/4 of the spices to each hot jar.
- if whole, stand beans in jars and fill to within 1/2 inch of the rim with cooking liquid.
- apply sterilized lids and process in water bath for 10 minutes.