My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cuts ends off of beans and wash thoroughly.
- 2if beans are small, leave whole otherwise cut into 1 inch lengths.
- 3bring water, vinegar, and salt to a boil, then add beans and cook 2 minutes.
- 4remove beans to a paper towel lined cookie sheet.
- 5save cooking liquid.
- 6add 1/4 of the spices to each hot jar.
- 7if whole, stand beans in jars and fill to within 1/2 inch of the rim with cooking liquid.
- 8apply sterilized lids and process in water bath for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dilly Beans
Serving Size: 1 (2184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.5
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7095.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g