Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I haven't tried this but I love dill and any kind of beans that you put in front of me. It came from the Famous Brand Name Cookbook.
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 lb green beans, cooked or 2 (16 ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans or 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms or 2 cups canned sliced mushrooms
- In medium bowl, blend onion recipe soup mix, water and vinegar. Stir in oil, dill, parsley and garlic. Toss with remaining ingredients; chill.