Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From 1999 Taste of Home Annual Recipes. It takes 6-8 hours or overnight to marinade.
Make and share this Dilly Barbecued Turkey recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (2 1/2-3 lb) turkey breast (turkey breast half with bone)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced (or 2 t. dill weed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place turkey in a shallow glass container. Combine all remaining ingredients; spread over turkey. Cover and regrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight. Remove turkey and reserve marinade. Grill turkey, covered, over medium-hot heat, basting often with marinade, for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reaches 170 degrees.