Recipe by Bdacamel
I recently started using vermouth to season chicken or fish. I had a feeling eggs relish and mayo would blend nicely w/ my sauce. I believe I stumbled into something quite tasty!
Top Review by Aunt Cookie
These eggs were really good, but I found the filling to be a bit too runny/thin. I used low-fat mayo...maybe that's why? Anyway, the addition of vermouth was really tasty (I used dry, by the way). Thanks for sharing!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1⁄8 lemon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 dashes chili peppers
- 1 pinch fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix margarine, vermouth, relish, lemon juice and seasoning into a small bowl.
- Warm in the microwave to help the ingredients blend. Stir in mayonnaise.
- Remove yolk from egg whites and place into bowl w/ sauce. whip well w/ a fork until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop into empty egg whites and sprinkle with paprika. Enjoy!