Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
china bayles series
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- 2 tablespoons dill (fresh)
- 12 ounces beer
- Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir dry ingredients together and add the rest and mix well.
- Bake 40-50 minutes till done.
- Cool 5 minutes before cutting.
- Can also toast for a crustier bread.
I love beer bread and the dill just made it even better. Served with Solo Skillet Beef Stew this was a great addition. Thanks for posting Kermit. Made for My3Chefs Nov '09.