Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
I love dill and this dressing highlights what a great herb it is. This is made to go with my Greek Chicken Rollups, but I like it with anything....veggie dip, salads, or a sauce for chicken, lamb, or seafood. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped or 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Process yogurt, onion, dill, dried mustard, and garlic in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Wisk in mayonnaise.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.