- 2 lbs winter squash, halved,seeded and cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, cook squash, covered, in a small amount of boiling water about 15 minutes or just until tender.
- Stir in sour cream, milk, salt and pepper.
- Heat throughout, but do not boil.
- Arrange squash on a serving plate; top with sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with dill.