1/11 Photos of Dilled White Bean and Grape Tomato Salad
1 hr 10 mins
From the June, 2010 issue of Bon Appetite. This is a refreshing summer salad in which the dill and balsamic vinegar truly give a lift. It is best prepared a day in advance, and will keep well in the refrigerator for a few days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- 4Cover and chill.
- 5Return to room temperature before serving.
- 6Cooking time is marinating time.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dilled White Bean and Grape Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 424.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 8.2 g