Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from my 365 Ways to Cook Pasta Cookbook.
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh fettuccine
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2 inch long thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2 inch long thin strips
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- Cook fettuccini until just tender, 2-3 minutes; drain well.
- Return the pasta to the pot.
- Stir in red and green bell pepper strips, scallions, ¾ cup white wine and garlic.
- Heat to boiling, stirring.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ¼ cup white wine, dill weed, mustard, pepper and tuna. Heat through and serve.