Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
china bayle's series
- 1 lb tomatoes (peeled, seeded and diced)
- 3 potatoes (large, peeled & diced)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄3 cup dill vinegar (or 1/4 cup dill pickle juice)
- 1⁄4 cup dill (fresh)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper (to taste)
- 4 tablespoons parsley (garnish)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream (garnish, to taste)
- Place tomatoes, potatoes, onion, stock and vinegar in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for about 30 minutes, until.
- potatoes are soft. Puree in a blender and stir in the dill, salt and pepper.
- Reheat and serve with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkling of dill and fresh parsley.