Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe uses baby portabellos and a hint of dill, to knock your socks off.
- 1 1⁄3 cups uncooked whole wheat spiral pasta
- 1⁄3 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 3⁄4 cups sliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium beef bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- nonstick cooking spray
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray,cook turkey and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink;drain.
- Add mushrooms;cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in the water,ketchup,dill,bouillon,and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;simmer,uncovered,for 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream;heat through(do not boil). Drain pasta, serve with turkey mixture.