Dilled Spring Potato Salad
- Cook potatoes in a large pot of salted boiling water until they can be pierced with a thin paring knife.
- Drain well, return to pot and let cool to room temperature.
- Peel the cooled potatoes and slice 1/4 inch thick into a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle with cider vinegar and season w/ salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Toss potatoes with celery, dill, green onions and mustard.
- Fold in the sour cream and add enough mayonnaise to bind the salad together.
- If you prepare ahead of time, the potatoes may absorb some of the moisture. More mayo may need to be added just before serving.