Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip is a Christmas tradition in our family. Everyone likes it with ripple potato chips. The recipe came from Betty Crocker.
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- 1 (133 g) can shrimp, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon dill
- Place cream cheese in processor.
- Add juice, and spices.
- Mix adding milk until desired thickness. Dip will stiffen up in fridge.
- Add shrimp and process again.