Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes
- 8 ounces small shell pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) can salmon, drained and broken into chunks
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill (or 1 1/2 t dried)
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente, about 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse in cold water. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta with salmon, green pepper, celery and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar and dill. Pour dressing over salad and toss gently to combine.